The Gallery Functionality gives you the ability to group a selection of media files and present them as a group with a write-up.
1. Login on your system as an Administrator.
2. Do a search for the items you want to add to your gallery.
3. Look at the bottom of your page where the grey band floats and check that the Galleries and NOT the Selections tab is in front.
4. You need to give the gallery a name before you can add anything to it.
5. An icon resembling a mountain with a sunrise will appear on every thumbnail and next to the preview size media file. Click on this icon in either place to add the item to your gallery.
6. The count should go up from 0 to 1 time as you add it.
7. To see what is in your gallery while you are adding to it click on the ‘maximise’ link in the floating grey band.
8. To complete the gallery click on VIEW in the floating grey band. From here you can finalise your selection and remove any unwanted media files.
9. To put the gallery into a particular sequence: drag and drop the items into the desired order.
10. Choose the representative media file by clicking on the star below it. Every gallery MUST have a representative media file which will show up on the GALLERIES page.
11. Click on your GALLERIES link in the top include to view your new gallery. Each gallery can be viewed as a slider or as thumbnails just like the search results. Use the icon in the top right when you are in a gallery to change the layout.
12. Note that the new gallery will appear on your Gallery page from the time you give it a name.
13. Return to your gallery at any time to edit it, add or delete media files, reorder them or choose a different representative image.